Trademark & Brand Guidelines
When referring to Microscopes International trademarks and the names of Microscopes International software, products, and services, follow these Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
You may use Microscopes International trademarks in text solely to reference and/or link to Microscopes International's products and services. All use must be in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use Microscopes International logos, icons, or other elements of Microscopes International packaging, website, or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you sell or distribute (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by Microscopes International of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines.
uScope® is a registered trademark of Microscopes International, LLC.
MXII™, HXII™, GX™, DX™, and uScope Navigator™ are trademarks of Microscopes International, LLC.
In general, third parties may not use the Microscopes International logo. There are limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Microscopes International logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Microscopes International, LLC or Microscopes International products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may use the logo without a license only under the following limited circumstances:
- In advertising, marketing collateral, or on a website that references your connection with Microscopes International (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized distributor or reseller of Microsoft products).
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale of Microscopes International products, and in such a manner that associates licensed Microscopes International software with the Microscopes International logo.
- Do not use the Microscopes International corporate logo in products, product packaging, or other business services for which a formal license is required.