Information in this article applies to:
Article ID: DXA1167 — Created: 28 Mar 2018 — Reviewed: 28 Mar 2018
How should I prepare my uScopeDX if I need to ship it to another location?
Hopefully, you saved the original packing box and foam inserts as these are sized to fit the uScopeDX perfectly. If not, you will need to find a suitable box for shipping. We recommend a 14" x 16" x 14" box.
- Remove the slide tray from the uScopeDX and make sure there are no slides left in it before shipping.
- Separately wrap all of the uScopeDX accessories (removable slide tray, power supply, USB cable, ...) in bubble wrap. Tape the bubble wrap so it remains wrapped during shipping.
- If you have the original packing material...
place the uScopeDX in the bottom foam insert and place the top foam insert on top.
If you do not have the original packing material...
wrap the uScopeDX in 3-4" of bubble wrap. Ensure there are 4" of packing material between the side of the box and the uScope.
- Place the accessories in a bag or box and include them in the uScope shipping box. Make sure that they will not rattle or bang around during shipping.
- Make sure that there is enough packing material on top of the uScope and accessories that they will not move around after the box is closed and sealed.