Information in this article applies to:
Article ID: HXB1166 — Created: 28 Mar 2018 — Reviewed: 28 Mar 2018
How should I prepare my uScopeHXII if I need to ship it to another location?
Hopefully, you saved the original packing box and foam inserts as these are sized to fit the uScopeHXII perfectly. If not, you will need to find a suitable box for shipping. We recommend a 14" x 14" x 14" box.
- Make sure you remove any slide from the tray and retract the slide tray into the unit (when you connect power and turn the unit on, the slide tray is retracted into the unit).
- Separately wrap all of the uScope accessories (removable slide tray, power supply, USB cable, ...) in bubble wrap. Tape the bubble wrap so it remains wrapped during shipping.
- If you have the original packing material...
place the uScopeHXII in the bottom foam insert and place the top foam insert on top.
If you do not have the original packing material...
wrap the uScopeHXII in 3-4" of bubble wrap. Ensure there are 4" of packing material between the side of the box and the uScope.
- Place the accessories in a bag or box and include them in the shipping box. Make sure that they will not rattle or bang around during shipping.
- Make sure that there is enough packing material on top of the uScope and accessories that they will not move around after the box is closed and sealed.