Information in this article applies to:
- uScope Navigator V4.2.1 and Later
Article ID: NDZ1093 — Created: 14 Nov 2017 — Reviewed: 1 Sep 2020
How do I export a selected (cropped) region from a deep zoom image?
Exporting a cropped region from a deep zoom image is easy.
- Click the Select Region button from the Menu Bar to enable the region selection box.
- Click and Drag the mouse to select the region to export. While selecting, the region size displays in the status bar at the bottom of the viewer window.
- Release the mouse button when you are satisfied with the size of the region. You can move or resize the region selection box as needed.
- Click the Save Image button from the Menu Bar.
- Select the output file format and other options.
- Finally, click the save button to save the file to disk. Cropped region files are saved to the deep zoom image file folder.
After saving a cropped image, the selection is still active. Click the Select Region button to disable the region selection box.
You can click the Save Image button (while the Select Region button is unselected) to save the entire deep zoom image (uncropped).
Starting in uScope Navigator v4.5, exported images are saved in the Exports folder in the job folder for the scan.