Information in this article applies to:
- uScope Navigator (All Versions)
Article ID: NGN1097 — Created: 12 Nov 2017 — Reviewed: 4 Sep 2019
Some versions of uScope Navigator have the letters RC or NC in the Version Number. For example, V4.3 RC 39. What does this mean?
- The letters RC indicate a Release Candidate software version.
A release candidate software version is not an official, final release of the uScope Navigator software. However, RC releases are offered to some customers from time-to-time.
- The letters NR indicate a Not for Release software version.
A not for release software version is not an official release and is rarely offered to customers. These releases are for alpha testing and are likely to have experimental features that are not thoroughly tested.
To obtain the latest software release, please make sure that you:
- Register your product so we can notify you of software updates.
- Download the latest updates for your product from the Microscopes International web site.
- Subscribe to our product update list to receive notification when a new software release is available.