Information in this article applies to:
- uScope Navigator V4.0 and Later
Article ID: NIN1161 — Created: 10 Mar 2018 — Reviewed: 5 Apr 2018
Are the uScope driver files signed with a valid code signing certificate?
Yes. We use an extended validation certificate to digitally sign our drivers, application programs, and installers. When you review the certificate information for any of the above, you should see that Microscopes International is the developer of the software.
To review the digital signature of a driver or executable...
- Select the driver or executable from Windows Explorer.
- Right-click and select Properties from the context menu.
- Select the Digital Signatures tab from the Properties window.
- In the Signature List click the Microscopes International signer, then click the Details button.
- From the Details window, click the View Certificate button.
- The Certificate window shows details about the digital certificate that allow you to confirm the identity of the software developer.